January 27, 2010

Frustration

So now I am going to vent.  I just found out from our case worker that our other background checks are complete.  These are the ones that could have taken a couple months.  A definite mountain moved by God.  So our homestudy could have been close to complete if L didn't have to be re-fingerprinted.  Which by the way he did yesterday and I had them over-nighted.  So pray that they are processed quickly.  In the mean time, I keep trying to remind myself that God's timing for everything is perfect, and some situations are completely out of my control!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke and Becca,
    This is so wonderful! My January has been very busy so I am finally getting a chance to read how things have been going. I didn't know you guys were looking to adopt but the news is exciting! I hope God continues sending helpful people, like your caseworker, to you during this process. Also, that things keep moving along quickly and smoothly. You guys are in my prayers. Love and miss you all, Megan Mahoney

    ReplyDelete