Hello everyone, I just now realized that it has been a long time since we posted anything. To my faithful followers, I'm sorry for the long delay. Nothing has really happened this last few weeks, we have been waiting for our fingerprint appointment (which was this morning in case you were wondering). We went to the immigration office had our biometrics (this is a very big word for me) taken. Now we wait again for our approval from the USCIS. Yes, this means I will be obsessively walking to my mail box again, this is the last piece of paper we are waiting for before we send our dossier away.
In the mean time we will be preparing for our fund-raising garage sale and bake sale. For more information on how you can help, see the post below.
For those of you just joining us, check out our first few posts this year to see why are where we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment