I'm in a state of shock right now and not sure how to respond. I totally thought we had at least 2 more months before we hit our 6 month rejection deadline. I was totally wrong, we actually have less than a month. I found out today that our approval is dated 2/23/11. This means we have been approved and waiting for our referral now for 5 months. This also means we have less than 1 month (25 days to be exact) to be matched/referred, if we aren't we will receive a rejection letter.
Not sure how to feel about this. Check back next week and I'll let you know. =)
Praying for God to move mountains!!!
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
ReplyDeletePraying for your family.
Praying with you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys too! Remember don't rely on what we know, but trust in God (pr3:5-6) our whole family is praying for you guys
ReplyDeleteasking Him with you.
ReplyDeleteHope this is an amazingly good month for you! Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for your family too!
ReplyDeleteHe can move the mountains! Praying for you!
ReplyDelete