Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
January 23, 2012
1st Piercing
Kristin got her 1st piercing this weekend, just under her lip. Of course this was not at all by choice. Her and Kade were playing on the swings and she was hit in the face with a swing, which then caused her tooth to puncture a hole just under her lip. I wasn't going to do anything about it until I realized that it went all the way through. Never a dull moment around here. So thankful for urgent care, we went to a new one and I loved it, they were awesome!!! Kristin also did awesome, a little skin glue and a diet of soft foods fixed her right up. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment