February 17, 2012

Weekly Hi-light

There is never a dull moment in this house.  Here are a few hi-lights from this week:

KRISTIN
This week she informed me that when I die she will becomes Kade's mother.  Not sure if I should be concerned about the fact that she is planning my death or concerned that she is trying to find ways to completely control her brother.
I was out running errands and came home to find these yummy cookies that Luke & Kristin baked together.

KADE
He informed us this week that he can make fire with his eyes.  I have yet to witness this but if my house burns down anytime soon you will know why.
Kade asked if he could put on some of my chapstick.  Little did I know that my red chapstick would do this.
KYLER
It brings me great sadness to report that my sweet baby boy has been corrupted.  He can now say poopoo and butt and also finds both words hilarious.
Kyler also discovered this week that he can take his socks off.  He finds his toes very fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment