Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
February 9, 2010
Control
These last couple weeks I have learned that I do not have control of this adoption; it is all in God's hands. I have found myself trying to take control, but each time it seems to back fire. I have thought a couple times now I have had our dossier completed, but have then found random errors that need fixing. I have also tried to come up with ways to make extra money to help pay for this adoption, but again was reminded that I need to trust God to provide. We have definitely learned so much already, and this is only the beginning of our journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to meet you! I got here through our agency's yahoo group (we're at the same agency as you). We are DTR 1/25/10, and I agree with you that the homestudy was soooo frustrating at times. Can't wait to get to know you better and walk this road with you!
ReplyDeleteAllie
jabrannon.blogspot.com