March 22, 2010

Hooray!

First, I would like to take a minute to apologize. I am so sorry for my meltdown blog this morning.  Definitely some emotional verbal vomit, but I feel that I need to keep it real, especially for those to who will take this same journey.  The path God leads us down is never easy, and I wish I could tell you that I can handle each bump well, but that is obviously not the case.  I guess that's what makes me human, and each day God teaches me over and over and over to trust Him, rest in Him, and find peace in Him.

On a very exciting note, I did get an email from my case worker this afternoon.  For those of you wondering, I didn't contact her 1st, she contacted me, I did restrain myself.  She said L's CBI came in the mail today and his FBI should be no more than 2 weeks behind.  Such a huge answer to prayer, keep praying that the next one comes in soon.  And pray that I will once again find peace in God's perfect timing.

1 comment:

  1. Yay-what a relief for you! We are also waiting on one impossible document. The state police have claimed to have sent it 3 times now - so frustrating! Our entire dossier is finished with the exception of this one item that should have been so simple-so I can totally relate to how you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete