I sadly have to admit that checking my mail everyday and watching out the window for our mail man has become an obsession. My kids really enjoy this obsession, because this means that mommy takes them for a walk every day (rain or shine) in the wagon. Which by the way, I forgot what a good work out it was to pull a wagon.
Why this new obsession? Well I'm waiting on word from the USCIS (U.S. Immigration) of course. Yesterday we received our receipt from them pretty much saying our case has been opened, and now any day we should receive our finger print appointments.
So, until I get that appointment notice and our approval, I will religiously check my mail, get in shape while doing so (our mail box is a block away), and cause my neighbors to think that I am very dedicated when it comes to getting my mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment