June 8, 2010

Mail Man Stalker

And so, for 2 weeks now I have obsessively gotten my mail, in hopes that our approval from US immigration would be there. Well, my obsession has not paid off! Still nothing. Yesterday I literally stalked our mail man as I sat and watched him fill the boxes. Thankfully he was very nice and understanding about it, he was even more understanding once I explained what I was waiting for. Although I'm sure he went home yesterday to tell his family about this crazy girl waiting for him. So today as I went to the mail box today, my blood pressure was extremely high, and the anticipation great, "maybe today was the day."

Since the mail failed me again, I decided to call USCIS to find out the status of our case. I guess we were recommended for approval on May 28th, it usually takes 5 days to process after that. The very nice lady told me we should have it any day, and if we do not have it by Friday, to call our case officer, whom she also gave me the info for. This is good news! In the mean time, I will continue to stock my mail man until we get our approval! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment