| forget about the historical stuff, my kids would much rather check out the dead mouse in the grass |
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
June 8, 2011
A Bit of History (Part 2)
Last week my grandparents were visiting, so we took a trip with them to see an old farm that was built in the 1800s. It was very interesting to really see how life used to be lived. Let me tell you, technology has come a long way. After really looking at how people lived in the 1800s, the one thing I'm most appreciative of is my washing machine. I would have loved to live a more simple life like them in many ways, but I would not enjoy washing clothes by hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment