July 22, 2011

No News

I was so hoping by now to have some good adoption news for you, but I guess this week isn't what God had planned.  There has been some referrals (for older children) and approvals in the last month.  So the movement is always a good sign, it's just a bit slow right now since they are still adjusting to a new minister.

To catch some of you up, I never officially shared this, but the ministry has decided to start sending rejection notices.  Each family has 6 months from the time of approval to get a referral, if they aren't able to be matched their case will be closed and they will receive a rejection letter.  What does this mean for our family, well, I guess we have until early fall to get a referral.

We truly believe that our children are in Rwanda and are trusting God and His timing (some days this is harder to do than others).  But we know this is where God has called us and that He can move big mountains. Looking forward to sharing good news with you soon. =)

2 comments:

  1. praying for you guys! Praying you receive your referral very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family is also in the waiting "game", although it doesn't seem like a "game". :-( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete