September 10, 2011

God is Good

This last week I've found myself in complete awe of God.  I can't explain it other than I've had this amazing desire to praise and worship Him constantly.  He is so amazing and even in tough times He does amazing things in our lives beyond what you can imagine if you just allow Him to work.  That's what this adoption has been to me, just amazing and as tough as it has been at times I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

For those of you wondering, no, we haven't had any good news about our referral, but I believe we will get our referral in the next couple weeks.  So maybe this is where part of this rejoicing comes from.  I was also reminded this week that God has already won the battle, which for me that's a huge reason to praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment