Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
Thank you so much for sharing your video with us. My son is completely inthrowled with your little guy and says "he is so cute, I hope my little brother looks like him". Thanks The Bruno's
I would so agree - love seeing the change in his face - the fear, the uncertainty, the calmness, the joy! What a beautiful little guy. Thankful for your whole family to be together!
love the change you see each day in kyler! what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your video with us. My son is completely inthrowled with your little guy and says "he is so cute, I hope my little brother looks like him". Thanks
ReplyDeleteThe Bruno's
I would so agree - love seeing the change in his face - the fear, the uncertainty, the calmness, the joy! What a beautiful little guy. Thankful for your whole family to be together!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Becca---Loved sharing that time with you!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful story. . .thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDelete