We are officially done with our paperwork here in Kenya!!! This morning we went to the U.S. Embassy and put together a large stack of papers for them, then came back this afternoon to pick up our visa. It was of course a lot of waiting, but I must say we are really used to it by now, so...even though this took all day it didn't feel like it. The wait was so worth it. Every little detail of this process, no matter how long it took, or how hard it seemed was so worth it. We can't imagine life without this little guy. Can't wait to get him home.
I don't really have many other exciting stories for you at the moment. It's been a busy and long week already and we are exhausted, so I guess I have few words. Tomorrow we get to go on a Safari, then we will fly out. So, goodbye from Kenya, pretty sure you won't hear from me again until we are traveling or home.
YEAAA!!! So this means you are coming home early?!?!?! so so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Soo excited for the Safari!!!!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!! I can't imagine the exhaustion and 'let down' you must feel as you now know... it is done, it is finished and you are coming home!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your safari and hopefully some rest!
hi there - you don't know me, I just stumbled upon your blog. I have read your last few weeks of posts about meeting and adopting your son (I hope you don't mind). I just had a baby boy 7 months ago, and since becoming a mother, I seem much more senstive than I used to be. Perhaps that is why I felt an overwhelming happiness (and had a few tears well up) as I saw the pics of you with Kyler. How wonderful that you can provide a loving home for him, and of course I have no doubt he will bless your life also. I wish you a safe return home with your beautiful boy. God Bless : )
ReplyDelete