May 22, 2012

All About Kyler

His newest  accomplishment is going down the stairs, and he does it so well I might add.  He loves that he no longer needs to wait for us to carry him down to play with his siblings.  I love that we don't have to worry about constantly keeping the baby gate closed.


This little guy has also been learning words like crazy.  His older siblings enjoy trying to get him to repeat what they say.  He has also started to learn how to climb on bigger things (like our couch).  He gets excited and cheers for himself when he gets up. =)

One more mommy brag, then I will stop for today.  Kyler loves coloring.  This is a daily thing for him and he can sit and color for a long time.  Much longer than the typicaly 1 year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment