Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
May 21, 2012
Slavery Today
Many people don't realize that slavery is still a huge problem today. It's probably not the same slavery you think about from the past, but definitely still slavery. I'm referring to sex trafficking, one of the biggest problems today that many of us are completely unaware of. Currently the U.S. is the #1 sex trafficking country, yet we are blind to it. Just to give you a little perspective on the truth behind this problem I would highly recommend watching the movie "The Whistleblower." I will caution you that it is very intense, but I think people need to know what's going on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
check out www.slavefreeearth.com
ReplyDeleteThe Organization founders will be in Greeley the first week in October if you are interested in having them share at your small group or church. They are friends of ours and will be staying with us. :) Let me know if you are interested and I can help set up the logistics of it all. :)