December 18, 2012

A Month Of Adventure

This last couple weeks have been full of adventures and the kids have loved every bit of it (I on the other hand am still exhausted and recovering).

We did a unit on Van Gogh and finished it with a trip to the art museum where we got to see many of Van Gogh's paintings.

We enjoyed a fun trip to Dave & Buster's thanks to Luke's company Christmas party.

Kristin and I had a fun night out with my sisters and saw the Nutcracker.

The kids had their Tumbling Christmas Program.

We did our annual baking of Christmas treats.

I went to see one of my favorite bands in concert, "For King & Country."  It was an amazing night of worship and celebrating Jesus.

Our sweet little girl turned 6 and it was a weekend of fun celebrations.



No comments:

Post a Comment