Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
December 9, 2012
Catching Up - October
I have been a terrible blogger lately, I think partially because we have taken multiple trips this fall visiting family, and then you add in school and everyday life, and there's not much time left for anything else. Below are some pictures of our trip to Texas we took in October. These pictures are actually scrapbook pages for our albums that I have been working on (just click to enlarge them). I tend not to share these pages out of privacy for our family and friends, so I apologize that these pages are lacking more personal pictures of our kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment