Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
November 20, 2010
All I Want For Christmas
I'm sure all of you know the popular Christmas song "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth." As a child, this was my wish one year, I really didn't enjoy eating without those 2 teeth. My wish for Christmas this year is our approval from Rwanda. This may seem a little far fetched since a whole lot of nothing has been happening lately. But I was reminded through my Bible study this week that with God anything is possible, even if it doesn't seem possible according to our human standards. So my song for Christmas this year: "All I Want for Christmas is Our Approval From Rwanda."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ditto! How about LOTS of approvals! May we all get our hearts' desire.
ReplyDelete