February 26, 2011

Truth Revealed

As a child I vividly remember not wanting to go to sleep because I thought I was missing out on something fun or important.  We now see this same trait in our daughter who can be caught on various occasions peaking out of her room to see what we are up to.  Well the truth is, there is never a dull moment in this house, never (if you've met my husband you would understand).  This is what we were doing last night after the kids were in bed (sorry, my hubby refused to be in this picture):


Making our own version of Radiator Springs with our son's new geo-trax.

GOOD TIMES!  You can also catch us on many occasions enjoying a good sword fight (if you don't already own it I highly recommend the new wii sports resorts), SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment