February 28, 2011

Vacation Lodge

I am very excited to introduce our new 3 bedroom vacation lodge:


This, by the way, is the closest we will get to ever owning a vacation lodge.  And, for the record, it actually is called a vacation lodge.  It has dividers to make 3 rooms and it could very easily fit 4 air mattresses.  It's perfect for our growing family.  We got this tent for Christmas and I've been dying to set it up, so this afternoon I finally cleared out some space in our unfinished basement and set it up.  Looking forward to many fun camping trips with this tent.

This tent is SO massive I couldn't get a good picture of the outside, so instead you can see a glimpse of the inside and it's massiveness.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! Either Kristen is one tiny little girl or that is one huge tent (or both :) )

    ReplyDelete