This week was our 1st week of summer break. Although it didn't really feel like it since we were super busy this week and the weather has been cold. Here are some pictures I took of Kristin last week as she finished up her school work.
Homeschooling Kristin this year has been such a blessing. We know this is where God has called us, and both Luke and I really started to see why. This was Kristin's 1st year of preschool and we are so glad we chose to start this year and not wait another year because she was completely ready. She completely exceeded every expectation Luke and I had and even started reading and doing a lot of Kindergarten level work. Which, by the way, teaching and watching your child learn to read is one of the most amazing experiences to be a part of as a parent. Since Kristin has excelled so greatly she will be doing Kindergarten work next year even though she is technically still a preschooler. One of the many advantages of homeschooling.
No comments:
Post a Comment