May 5, 2011

The Value Of God's Word


Very rarely do movies teach Christian values.  Well, not only did I not expect to get anything good out of this movie, I didn't even want to watch it, but did so because I'm a good wife. =)  I will caution you that this movie is rated R because it can be a bit gory at times.  But if you can get past the gore, the lesson is valuable & challenging.  This is what I got out of the movie:

1. We take for granted how truly important and valuable the Bible is.  We should truly treasure it, protect it, read it daily, apply it to our lives, and ingrain it on our hearts.

2. When God calls us to do something, we should follow Him, even if it takes 30 years.  We should not allow anything to take us away from doing God's will; stand strong against temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment