June 21, 2011

Another Zoo Day

Thanks to this membership we have enjoyed many more visits to the zoo.  I feel like after this year I'm going to be very well educated on many different types of animals.  My kids love EVERY trip we take and all they seem to do after each trip is pretend to be different animals.  I did learn last week that I strongly dislike day-camp children, they are very rude and disrespectful, and the young adults who watch them do absolutely nothing!

My kids love seeing the birds.  Personally, I find it a bit too humid in there. =)

Every trip to the zoo they insist upon climbing these fake hippos.  Actually, I'm pretty sure every trip we've ever taken to the zoo we have a picture with these hippos.  These hippos are famous. =)

These next 2 are my favorite pictures from our zoo trip last week.  We got to watch the elephants play in the water.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the day camps! I was soo frustrated with them when we were there as I watched them push Ashley out of the way and the adults didn't do anything. I also watched a girl who had no supervision feeding the birds! Hello! Don't feed them! They don't eat what you feed them! ugh! I'm glad you were able to go again. Love the pics of the elephants.

    ReplyDelete