August 3, 2011

In Awe

20 days left and I'm feeling completely blessed.  No, we have not heard anything new about our adoption but the peace I have is only something that can come from God.  Since last Friday God has showered us in love beyond what I can imagine.  It's amazing how during tough times God places people in your life to help you remember that you are not alone.  The encouragement and scripture from those God has placed in my life have all come at just the right time.  What should be one of the toughest waits of this adoption has become one of the most rewarding as God carries us through.   This last 5 days my time with God has been breath-taking and I look forward to seeing where He takes us next.

Looking forward to seeing the faces of our beautiful babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment