Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
August 25, 2011
Trust
Trusting God is a hard thing because even though we may know He has led us somewhere in life it's hard to trust the unknown and the hardship that comes with going outside our comfort zone. God has led us down the road of adoption and we know we have 2 beautiful babies waiting for us. This I do not doubt. But it's amazing how you can trust God in one area and another area of little trust resurfaces. God totally convicted me last night that I am not trusting His timing. While I'm trusting Him to move mountains and bring our babies home I've been obsessively checking my email and praying that we will have our referral soon. But the reality is I have no control over when we get our referral, this is in God's hands and I need to trust this. So once again God continues to teach me every step of this journey. The road God leads us down is always tough but the blessings are well worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Continually praying. And how true, how true. Throughout so much of this journey I've been able to trust in God's timing. Recently, I have found myself praying for a referral - SOON! God - can your timing just be NOW!?!?! It's hard sometimes. Praying for peace for you all and us.
ReplyDelete