September 14, 2011

Answered Prayers

Today we found out our referral was signed!!!  This is such a huge answer to prayer, it's so amazing to see God work.  For those of you wondering, we don't know any details about our referral yet, praying we will soon.

What happens next?  We wait for our referral so the necessary paperwork can be filled out before we travel.

How can you be praying?  Pray that the ministry sends our referral soon so we can start making travel arrangements.  Pray also that our referral will be sent to the correct email address.  Pray for our hearts and the hearts of each of our children as we prepare to expand our family.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Becca! I am so excited for your family and so sad that we will not be there to welcome them home. I can't wait to hear more. I still think all the time about the faces of those kids at Home of Hope, I am so glad that you stuck it out with Rwanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thrilled for you. Rejoicing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and your family. I check your blog everyday in the hopes of some good news and today was the day!! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete