Tree Trimming
Normally the day after thanksgiving I eagerly get out the Christmas decorations, but this year it took me a few days to get motivated to do so, I spent that weekend in bed feeling a bit ill.
| This year Kristin took it as her personal mission to make sure the back of the tree looked pretty, I normally don't put anything on it =) |
| Kyler was completely in awe of the tree and just stared at it =) |
Advent
Quiet Time
| Since Kristin is almost 5 I told he she could have quiet time instead of naptime. Well as you can see this adjustment as been hard on her body. She still falls asleep many days. |
Puzzling
| It wouldn't be an average week without Kristin doing at least one puzzle. |
Multi-Purpose
| I use lots of baskets in our house for storing things. The kids usually dump everything out and find some other use for my baskets. =) |
Brothers
| I love these matching shirts |
Bundled Up
Nutcracker
| I took Kristin to see the Nutcracker for the 1st time. It was so much fun, her reactions were the best part |
Sickness
| Some kind of flu visited our house, hoping no one else gets it. |
Bath Time
| I love all the rolls this little guy has acquired in the last month, so stinkin' cute. |
So cute! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete