Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
December 5, 2011
Still Here
I apologize for the lack of posts lately, life with 3 kids is definitely more busy. It also doesn't help that my computer is currently not working. So here's a quick update since I know you all want to know how things are going. We are great here, lots of random events which I don't particularly enjoy keep happening. Like my computer crashing, my debit card number being stolen, etc. But all things considered we are good, those things just mess with my OCD. =) The kids are all doing amazing. Kyler has grown tremendously, this kid has some serious rolls now and they are so cute. He is also so close to walking. He can take about 5 steps and tries walking all day long. He so badly wants to run after his brother and sister. Crawling is just not fast enough for him, although he does crawl really fast. I love how perfectly Kyler fits in, it is like he has always been here, and all the kids get along so well. Well, here's a glimpse of what's going on, maybe if you're lucky I'll find more time to blog tomorrow. More pictures will come once I get my computer back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, that's so weird. My debit card number & credit card number was stolen as well. We weren't in your group but we were in RW adopting at the same time (we adopted Isabelle). They were used internationally so I think they must have been stolen when we were over there. So happy to read that Kyler is doing well, he's such a cutie.
ReplyDelete