We all have those moments where everything seems to be going wrong, I definitely feel like I'm in the midst of one. Luke worked late every night this week, I am so thankful he has a job but I do not enjoy eating dinner every night without him. We spent this week painting our almost finished basement and after it all dried we found out Lowe's screwed up on the paint colors and we had to paint it all again later yesterday after we told all our volunteers we didn't need anymore help because we thought it was done. Not to mention construction is a little behind so our house continues to be in disarray. I wanted to take some pictures of my kids this morning in their cute church outfits and found out my camera is broken. And the thing that tipped me over the edge was I just got yesterdays mail and found a letter for the IRS saying they would we holding our refund to do a more thorough review of our paperwork. Now I did have a good idea that we would probably be audited because of the adoption, but I would have preferred this news on another day when I'm not feeling so completely exhausted. This is why I don't get my mail everyday. Almost forgot, my tiny little pepper plants that I started for the garden blew away. Thought I'd set them outside to get a little sunshine, little did I know that today we would have terrible winds.
On a more positive note, I will be getting a new camera tomorrow and hopefully I will have some fabulous pictures of my kids to share with you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment