March 19, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I've officially declared this week as spring break.  Mostly for my own selfish reasons, I have a lot I'd like to get done and it would be easier if we took some time off of school, but also because we have many fun things planned this week.  So, stay tuned to see what our spring break entails.

To kick off spring break I took the kids out for a special lunch.  To give a little bit of background, Kristin begs to go to this place constantly.  She has only eaten there once when she was 3, but still talks about it like it was yesterday.  The joy on her face when we pulled up to Red Lobster was priceless. =)  She of course ate lobster and informed me that next time we go she will eat shrimp.

(click to view larger picture)
Can't resist this sweet boys smile.  He has gotten much better at staying in one place so I can actually take a picture.  Of course I did have to take a lot of pictures to get these good ones.  I love babies in overalls.
(click to view larger picture) 
This little guy is always making me laugh.  Today we saw a broken stop sign and he panicked and yelled "someone killed the stop sign."
(click to view larger picture) 

No comments:

Post a Comment