Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
March 1, 2011
You've Got Mail....Or Not
Checking my email is usually a daily task I look forward too. Things have constantly been moving in Rwanda and it's so exciting to see what's happening next. Well lately (especially today), I have not felt the same about checking my email. Instead it has become more of a dreaded task. Instead of checking it first thing in the morning like I used to, I wait until the afternoon, partially out of fear. Why fear? Well, this is what happens: I go to my email and have excitement thinking today might be the day we hear something from Rwanda. After opening my email, all the excitement washes away and turns into great disappointment. I feel like it takes me a couple hours to recover from this emotional roller coaster. Maybe I should take a break from checking my email? I obviously need to trust God's timing more, I thought I was, but this definitely says otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment