October 7, 2011

1 Week

Exactly one week from today we will be on a plane headed for Rwanda.  I am beyond excited right now I could cry and shout for joy all at the same time. =)  God is so amazing and we are so blessed to be taking this trip to bring our son home.  We are also blessed to be sharing this journey with some amazing families.  God is SO good!!!

Stayed tuned, as long as we have a good internet connection I plan to update my blog regularly while we are in Rwanda & Kenya.

How you can be praying:
Please pray for our safety as we travel

Pray for our older children who will be staying here in the States

Pray for my parents who will be caring for our other children

Pray that everything goes smoothly with our paperwork in Rwanda & Kenya

Pray for Kyler, his world is about to be seriously rocked, pray that he adjusts to all this newness

Pray for wisdom for us as his parents and how we can best meet his needs

1 comment:

  1. Love catching up on your blog! I'm just so excited for you and Luke (and your children)! Have a WONDERFUL trip! We'll be praying throughout that time.

    ReplyDelete