We saw God move in amazing ways today, all our paperwork is done today which as far as I'm concerned is a complete act of God. There's no other way of explaining it. Today did consist of a lot of waiting (about 5 hours) at 2 different offices, but all the kids did awesome. Another God thing! An even better praise is that Kyler slept great last night and is acting so much better today!!! He's back to his happy,playful self. So, we will fly into Kenya Sunday.Praying that everything goes quickly at the embassy in Nairobi so we can be home by the end of next week!!!
I love this picture! He looks like he is gonna fit with your kids perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThe kids and I prayed for you guys last night. Glad things happened! We will be praying for your safety on the plane and while you in kenya.
Love you guys!
Praise God!! We are so very excited to hear your great news. We haven't been able to stop thinking about all of you and how your day went. Have a restful, celebratory Sat and a safe trip on Sun!
ReplyDelete-Sheri & Jeff
AWAA Family