April 8, 2011

Bon Voyage


Our bags are packed and we are headin' out for a much needed adventure.  To a place where the weather will be consistently warmer than here (80 degrees one day and 30 the next just isn't cuttin' it for me).  To a place where our untanned winter skin can soak up some much needed sun.  To a place where we can enjoy endless sand and the beautiful sound of crashing waves.  To place where we can just lay by the pool all day without a care in the world.  To a place where I have a personal chef for every meal and I don't have to do dishes.  To a place where I have my own house keeper, so there will be no cleaning or laundry.  To a place where I can enjoy my amazing family without any distractions.  Stay tuned for some fabulous vacation pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment