April 8, 2011

Eagle Family

I understand that what I'm about to tell you might sound completely crazy, but I'll share it anyways.  The last couple days this eagle family has become a part of our lives.  All day long we've had the live feed on, and have watched this mother and father eagle take care of their 3 new chicks.  What's even more exciting is that we got to watch one of the chicks hatch while we were eating dinner Wednesday night.  It was so amazing to see this new life, and we (even my husband) really enjoy watching them feed and care for their chicks.  I'm looking forward to watching these little eagles grow up.  This has been quite an educational experience for all of us.   This is one of those times that I'm very grateful for technology.  Click here to see what I'm talking about, and enjoy them for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment