April 16, 2011

Out With A Bang

Our final day was full of fun.  Luke's goal was to wear the kids out for our flights today, but instead it just wore me out.  Many people say this is known as the mini-golf capital of the U.S.  I totally get that too, I've never seen so many miniature golf courses in one place.  There are also over 100 golf courses here.

We enjoyed my favorite meal last night at Margaritaville.  I thought this was the best meal we had all week (Luke disagrees).  It was also the most entertaining dinner as well.  We got to experience an indoor hurricane, margarita style.  The kids also got crazy balloon hats from a man on stilts.

Of course we did a little more shopping after this.  Had to buy some thank you gifts for those who helped us out on the home front.  We also got to watch fudge be made, these guys were hilarious, so it was tons of fun!

Finally we went to see "Rio" in the theater.  It was super cute and I think that the 3-D quality of this movie was MUCH better than the IMAX.  These glasses also weren't goofy looking.
Poor little guy was exhausted after a busy day.  He slept the 1st part of the movie. =)  Please pray that we have a safe trip home today.  Our 1st flight looks like it could be going through storms the whole time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hats!!! I'm soo glad you guys were able to get time together as a family and enjoy eachother. You have such a wonderful family and we are very blessed to have you in our life.

    ReplyDelete