We have been loving the warmer weather and soaking up every bit of sun possible. Especially since there's a VERY good chance we will get cold weather again along with large amounts of snow. It can be 70 here one day and a blizzard the next. For those of you who live here, I'm not trying to predict our spring weather. But it just seems like every year we get some nice warm days, then a large snow storm and frigged weather follow. Here are some pictures of our random adventures last week, I'm sure we'll go on many more this week since the weather is supposed to be just as nice. I love being able to spend this time with my children. I definitely have the best job in the world!!!
Picnic at the park:
Enjoying popsicles (which they have been begging me to eat all winter long):
Fun at another park:
No comments:
Post a Comment