A couple weeks ago I had the most amazing worship experience ever! Singing, dancing, and worshiping with over 5,000 people is...well...words honestly can't even describe it. I'm still processing the awe of it all...wow. If I'm just in awe of this, think about how great heaven will be!!! Of course there were 7 amazing bands to lead this massive worship celebration all in the name of Jesus.
On another note, each band was awesome, but there are 2 that I'd like to point out.
Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK): This band was awesome, and put on a great show! Rock is my FAVORITE genre, so they stood out the most to me. If you love rock, I would totally recommend checking them out.
Lecrae: I'm not typically one who listens to rap. It's kinda like country music to me, some days I like it and some days it really gets on my nerves. That being said, surprisingly, I loved Lecrae! He is now my new 1st favorite rap artist. If you like rap, check him out (he also puts on a show that is TONS of fun).
No comments:
Post a Comment