March 11, 2011

Shout Out To My Grandparents

My husband and I have been blessed with amazing grandparents.  We love each of them so much, learn a lot from them (they are much wiser than we are), and enjoy every opportunity we get to see them and spend time with them.  When my kids were small my one set of my grandparents gave them these over sized Care Bears.  At the time I thought these bears seemed huge, but my kids LOVED them!

I tried to find a picture of my kids when they were younger holding these bears, but didn't have much luck.  I'm pretty sure our daughter was about 2 and our son was 1.  At the time, these bears were bigger than my children.

A couple years later, my kids still love these same Care Bears.  They especially love putting their clothes on them.  Looking at these next pictures I'd say that either these bears shrunk or my children have grown a lot!
Thanks for my wonderful grandparents for providing these great bears that still bring my children much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment