There are 3 things I like to do that are definitely therapeutic for me. Each is like a little escape from reality for me, and they all definitely help me to stay sane.
1. Hot Bath - I feel as though I escape to somewhere else, spa like. I have an amazing husband who knows that when he gets home and I go straight to the bath, it means I've had one of those days and he doesn't even ask. He just lets me enjoy the moments of silence to myself.
2. Running - This is a definite mental escape for me. I helps me clear my mind, and for me it's a great time to talk to God. The adrenaline rush from a good run is also fantastic, and very addictive.
3. Chocolate Extreme Blizzard from Dairy Queen - Each bite is like heaven and definitely makes me feel better.
So I realize that each of these things are very much temporary, but they certainly help me. All 3 I happened to enjoy today, I guess that says a lot about my state of mind right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment