March 25, 2011

Friday Routine

On a typical Friday morning, my children usually spend some quality time with Grandma, and I get groceries and run random errands (I save all my errands of the week for Friday morning).  Lately schedules have been busy so it hasn't worked out this way.  Instead I have enjoyed having my little helpers with me as a I run errands.  I particularly love this new grocery store that was built down the street from us.  There are carts just the right size for my children so they can help.  And I must say, I really enjoy not having to push a cart.  We also love this store because they give children free cookies.  They also have lots of yummy samples, not the kind you see at a typically grocery store, I'm talking slices of good quality cheese, whole clementines, whole donuts, etc.  And, my children's favorite part, they both get to ride one of those electrical ponies for only a penny.  If you can't tell, I'm totally in love with this store.


1 comment:

  1. would love to know what store this is...wonder if we have one close :)

    ReplyDelete