March 4, 2011

Zoo Experience Like None Other

My kids love the zoo, and thanks to my wonderful husband and the fabulous zoo pass he bought us for Christmas, we will be visiting the zoo quite often.  You never really know what you will see at the zoo, each animal is out more or less and their activity level also seems to vary depending on the weather and time of day.  Let's just say it's always an adventure.  This week at the zoo there were some strange happenings in the gorilla cage.  To keep this from being an R-rated blog, lets just say the male gorilla was pleasuring himself.  Thankfully my children were completely oblivious, so we just moved on like nothing happened.  The kids also got to feed some birds meal worms, this would have been more exciting if the birds were interested.  I did find the Tapir interesting, it can shoot its pee great distances (fairly often too, I might add) and it makes the strangest noises.  I look forward to seeing what other crazy experiences our next trip will bring!

my son is a little annoyed that I'm taking another picture =)

pulling all 3 was quite a work-out

she sat on this bear and told me I needed to take picture

No comments:

Post a Comment