March 20, 2011

In Love

This waiting business is hard, but God has taught us so much and continues to teach us through this process.  I have learned to be a much more patient person in MANY areas of my life.  I've learned to rely and trust Him more.  I've also fallen in love with a country I've never even been to.  I continue to learn more and more about Rwanda as we wait.  I guess I have nothing better to do than read, and read, and read some more.  It just seems that the more I learn, the deeper I fall in love for this country, its people, and ministries.  If I could jump on a plane right now and go anywhere in the world, it would be to Rwanda.  Not because I want to bring my babies home either.  Don't get me wrong, I long to bring our children home more than anything, but I also long to be in this country and be a ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment