In a normal pregnany, once you get past so many weeks, the doctor will no longer allow you to be pregnant. Instead they will induce you. Obviously this adoption pregnancy is far from normal, but I'm definitely ready to be induced. We have spent the last 16 months preparing for 2 more children. I had a large list of to do's before they arrived home. Well, I've now officially completed this list today, and everything left I really can't do until we have our referral and are close to traveling. So any day God, please induce me and lets get this show on the road.
On another side note, I've realized this last week how perfect God's timing really is. If we had brought home our babies last year like we originally planned, our youngest son would not have been ready yet. Just recently Kade has really changed a lot and is now ready to be a big brother. Up until this point he was still my baby and wanted to stay that way. Now all he can talk about are his baby brother and sister and how excited he is for them to come home. He has become a very independent little boy, and it saddens me that he's no longer my baby. God knew this all along and I'm glad that He knows what's best for us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment