March 8, 2011

Hair Experiment

As a child we had a Saturday Night routine that I dreaded.  Many a Saturday nights my mom would put sponge curlers in our hair so that our hair was curly for church the next morning.  Sleeping on these was extremely uncomfortable.  Well, I thought I'd put my daughter through the same torture.  =)  Actually, my daughter saw the curlers in my cupboard and requested them.  So we experimented.

I used the larger ones since I wasn't sure how curly it would make her hair

This was my daugher's desired outcome, to have curly hair like her brother
The Final Product
It didn't turn out as curly as we thought, but still very cute.  Kristin loved it and wanted curlers in her hair again the next night.  Next time we'll try smaller curlers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Becca! So cute and fun. I totally remember the Saturday night ritual and to this day have no idea how I slept on those things ;P lol

    ReplyDelete