March 3, 2011

Tennis Lesson #1

This week I had my first tennis lesson.  What made me want to learn how to play... well I'm not quite sure.  I never really seem to have a method for my madness.  But if I did have a reason it might sound something like this: it's free, we have lots of courts here in town, I could teach my kids to play when they get older,  it would make a great outing with my husband, etc.

Meet  "G," my brave and fearless coach (a.k.a. my little sister):
Isn't she cute?  My sister did a great job and was VERY patient with me.  There was a lot more running around than actual playing.

Meet my pit crew (a.k.a. ball chasers):
My kids thought this was so much fun.  Who knew that they'd enjoy an hour of chasing and picking up tennis balls.  What a great way to wear them out! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment