March 27, 2011

Final Hair Experiment

For those of you dying to see the final results, here they are.  I did a full head of curlers with some product and it definitely did the trick.  These curls lasted 3 days.  My daughter's goal this time was to have her hair as curly as one of her friends, which I might add this little girl has a full head of perfectly gorgeous ringlets.  I would never be able to get my daughter's hair this curly.  I hope this doesn't mean that my daughter will be tired of her straight hair and want it permed when she gets older.  I may have created a monster.


love those big, beautiful blue eyes


not sure how she sleeps on these, I think it's very uncomfortable

just after the curlers are taken out

curls after I fluffed them

2 very curly pony tails

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT!!! She looks like shirly temple when you first take the rollers out. And you are right, she does have big beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete